Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today I'm happyface

I walked to my friends place and back home today, burned 122 calories. When I got home I worked out for an hour, I dont know how much I burned but it was really intense. I'm taking a break right now and intend to do another video from youtube in a while. And I'm down 14 kgs (30 lbs) and tomorrow it's time for another "in progress" photo (I'm doing it once a month on the 15th).

Yesterday was really good too. My physical condition have improved quite a bit, I could run for 1 km without stoping and I wasn't even dead when I jumped off the treadmill (I had gone on the ellipticle for 30 minutes like 15 minutes before that too).

My food intake have been okay these last days too. Less than 1000 calories except for saturday (about 1300) and I didn't gain more than 0.3 kg over the weekend, and at the weigh in I still had food in my system..

Shit. I just realized I'm not going to be able to do another work out today.. I have to prepare our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment