Friday, June 24, 2011

too bad I suck at math..

So.. Gained 0.4 kg since yesterday, but I guess it's food left in my system. Ate 200 calories all day and then ate dinner for two.. Burned 400 calories at the gym too, so NO WAY I could have gained yesterday. I didn't eat THAT much.. Still down 15 kg, I'm just a little further away from 16 now..

So. It's a holiday here right now = eating. So, I made up a diet that will look lika a non-diet. I'm going to take 1 piece of everything I want to eat, insted of 3-4 that I used to. We're going to barbecue for the main course = lots of salad. Looks like we're going to have an okay weather too.

Good luck today all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Have tons of fun at the barbecue!
    Best of luck to you today as well. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBQ sounds fun!! Good luck today, sorry about the gain :(

    ReplyDelete