Monday, June 27, 2011

Lets make today a better day

Had my official weigh in today. I've gained 0.3 kg since last monday. Not a total failiure, it's just like last weeks hard work was all for nothing.. The gain feels a lot easier thanks to you guys, all your encouraging comments and blogs full of motivation. I can do this, get rid of all this disgusting fat, this is just a temporary setback.

I'm really hungry right now.. Like REALLY hungry. I'm going to manage until I'm going to the gym, having a ricecake before I leave (for some quick energy when I run), than a proteinshake when I get home and a small amount of dinner tonight (which I'm cooking so I'm able to make it healthy).

We're leaving Sweden in 3 weeks to visit relatives who lives abroad. I'll be gone for a week and I will not be able to weigh in, but I'll bring some work out clothes with me. I'll lose 3 kg till then. Not that hard. I'm thinking about doing a soup diet next week, to lose a little extra.

Thanks again, all of you, for the support. You are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Great attitude, love!
    I hope you have an amazing time visiting your relatives; that sounds so fun!
    Have a wonderful day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great attitude about gaining. I always feel really depressed when I gain. Have fun in Sweden, though!

    ReplyDelete