Tuesday, June 21, 2011

another good day

So.. Broke my diet today.. Again. But it was to prevent a binge and "only" 240 calories so I'm fine. Went for a short walk burning those calories too. Didn't have the energy to go to the gym today, but I went to meet up with a friend when she was done working for the day (she was sort of sad so I asked if she wanted to meet up and talk). And my arms are all sore today. I'm all handicapped, lol.

Finally me and P's plans for the weekend (midsummer) are done. I've been naging him about talking to his friends about whats up, and he finally did today. Nothing's going down so we're spending it at my parents house. My brother and his girlfriend is going to be there too, so it'll be fun.

Intake:
Breakfast: ½ grapefruit (32)
Lunch: melon (94)
Snack: 2 ricecakes (60) and some yoghurt (240 overastemating)
Dinner: melon (114)
Total: 540

2 comments:

  1. I think you did really well today!
    Nicely done, indeed. :)
    I hope you have had a wonderful day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great, especially with knowing when and how to prevent a binge.

    ReplyDelete