Wednesday, June 22, 2011

and down again..

Yeah.. Of course I blew the last day of my "fruitfast". Quite much too by eating 2 slices of bread with cheese (300) and mashed potatoes with fishballs (??).. I just ate an apple and ½ grapefruit other than that, plus 30 min on the elliptical and a 30 min walk. I just hope I dont gain.

But to brighten this post it was a good thing too. I was really sore in my muscles and it didn't go away until I eat, so now it's gone. That means I can push myself even harder tomorrow at the gym.

Hope you guys did better than me!

2 comments:

  1. Ick, I hate when I eat too much. Its like it brings your whole day down. But great job on getting rid of the soreness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not look like you did too bad with things.
    Do not stress about it.
    Just make today great!
    I know you can. :)
    Hooray for getting rid of sore muscles!
    I hope you have a wonderful day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete