Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm posting again

I haven't been eating anything else today. No salad for dinner, nothing. Only water. It makes my hamburger mistake feel a little less of a failure.

So.. Todays intake:
1 apple - 117 calories
Hamburger meal - 1200 calories?!?!?!?

I thought it was like 900 - 1000.. Damn. I really got the urge to purge right now, but it's like 8 hours since I ate so that would not do any good. Lol. Sticking to diet tomorrow and going to the gym before I'm going shopping with a friend. Ugh..

2 comments:

  1. One "bad" day will not erase everything, love.
    You will be all right. :)
    I am so glad you found my blog and that you like it!
    I hope you are managing to have a wonderful day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I haven't read your entire blog yet, but I just rolled down and read that you have lost 15 kg. That is incredible. (Jatte bra!) I really wish that was me.
    Also I like the fact that you're from Sweden! Heja Sveriga! Okay I don't speak (and definitely don't write) Swedish but I'm Danish so I just gave it a shot :D

    ReplyDelete