Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1

I fucked up today. I ate 3 cookies.. But only 161 calories of fruits and vegetables other than that. So maybe.. 600 calories today. No working out, other than 20 minutes working on my abs.. I dont have to panic, tomorrow's going to be a better day. Working out in the morning, STICK TO DIET and drink lots of water.

My mom said I shouldn't lose more than 20 kg (30 is my goal), as I said yesterday my grandmother made me eat, and today a friend of mine kept asking me, like 10 times, if i didn't want to have lunch with her. I wasn't hungry and no food down town would fit my diet (I only told her about my absence of hunger). Why the fuck are people trying to force me to eat? I'm fat. According to my BMI I'm 3 kg "overweight", but apparently their normal is fat.

I'm thinking about posting some pictures of me.. But I dont know if I have the guts. So I'm posting thinspo instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment