Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's do this

I'm fucking back on track girls! Today I walked more than 11000 steps (burning almost 500 cals), and I've been on a liquid fast. I'm not even hungry! Haven't been drinking as much as I should, so I feel like a headache is about to enter my head. What ever, still worth it

I bought laxies today too. Not to lose any weight (not even poo-weight), I bought it because my body is getting wierd.. I went a week without going to the bathroom (sorry if I disgust you..) so I really think it's a good thing to have at home.

I feel fucking awesome, you know. Like I'm invincible. I know I can do it and I will. It's just a matter of time and I dont really have much of it.. I'm going on a shoppingspree in London in 3 weeks, and I'm not able to lose 30 kg till then (duh). But I'll lose as much as my body allows and that will be fine. As long as I stay away from jeans, lol.

This is how much I've lost right now. I'm fucking fat but at least I'm doing something about it.

I hate that all of my friends are skinnier than me.. I'm tired of being the fattest person in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment