Sunday, May 1, 2011

...

Yesterday I didn't eat till dinner, and then kind of binged.. Fuck. Gained. I'll try to only eat once today, and just a little. I'm fat.. I'm hungry. Maybe if I was thin everything would be alright?

Got into a fight with P yesterday, and it got so far that we started to talk about me moving out for a week or so.. We were fighting for 5 hours, so I was crying for 5 hours straight.. It was a really stupid thing too.. We're fine now but I still dont feel fine. I feel empty and tired. It's 2 years since we started dating today, and all I want to do is lay in bed, crying.

At least I could claim "no appetite" because of what happened yesterday..

1 comment:

  1. and I was out yesterday and looking at all these fat girls who seemed so much happier than me... life is so hard and confusing sometimes.

    ReplyDelete