Sunday, May 8, 2011

happyface

Yesterday I celebrated my dad at my parents house, they were serving bbq and I ate pretty much.. But it was mostly salad. Then we went to P's friends house to drink (celebrating his birthday too), I had like 1,5 bottles of white wine, some baileys and coffee, grapes, melon and like a cup of snacks.. But I went to the bathroom, purging, like 3 times to not ruin the days intake. It seems like it worked, because I'd lost 0.2 kg since yesterday morning when I stepped on the scale today. Guess all the work out have been raising my metabolism. Happyface!

Today we had take out for lunch. I ordered a small hamburger with fries, and ate like half of it. I guess that'll be all I'm eating today, maybe a cup or so of popcorn tonight, but nothing else. I got the official weigh in tomorrow morning, and I want to see a good number on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment