Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the sun is up

I've lost 12 kg. Not almost, I've lost it.

Today I have to go to school. Ate half a grapefruit for breakfast, skipping lunch and I'll have a small piece of dinner. I'm making a large pancake in the oven, most eggwites and skimmed milk, served with sugarfree jam. That will be fine. I counted how many calories I burn while doing nothing, and it was 1700-something so as long as I eat below that I will lose. And 1700 calories seems like A LOT. Especially since I'm trying to have a "high"calorie meal only once a day.

Mostly I cant skip dinner because I'm the one thats cooking at home and P will start to worry if I dont eat. He already is a little worried because I'm so obsessed with my weight and am losing it so fast. But I need to lose. I really do. My BMI is still higher than "normal" so I AM FAT..

1 comment: