Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm such a bad blogger..

I've reached my first goal. And I'm no longer sometimes above, sometimes below and sometimes right on the lb. I'm below. I've lost almost 9 kg since march 15, and I'm kind of proud. I'm going to London in exactly 2 weeks, and I will lose at least 1 kg. It would be awesome if I'd lost 10, even if i have 20 kgs left to lose..

Last friday I ate so much, while P and I were celebrating our 2 years together, that I ended up puking. I didn't put my fingers down my throat or anything, it just came natural.

Today I had:
breakfast: 100 cals
lunch : 100 cals
dinner: 300 cals

And I spent 40 minutes at the gym, 15 cardio and 25 doing weights. Than I worked out for 20 minutes when I got home. I bougt a work out-magazine that came with a kick-ass work out dvd. My body's all sore. I've gone 3 times to the gym this week, and monday I walked a lot so it was kind of a work out.

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment