Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good girl going bad

Yesterday I ate one more time.. Fucking free catering food.. And I'm working again tomorrow, but perhaps the 5 hour power walk that it will be will make me loose some weight anyway (or atleast not gain). I am going to have lunch with my mother tomorrow too. It will not be a awesome day.

Today I've been a good girl, I ate a banana and dinner ~ 500 calories. And I went to the gym and burned 400.

My boyfriend told me that he could feel my weightloss when I sat on him today. But he also told me that it almost hurt when I did it before. Thank you for not telling me I was that fat. Well, I'm happy it shows, I've worked hard for my 5 kg loss!

1 comment:

  1. YAYY!!! I love it when hard work is noticed and pays off!!! You keep me inspired! Seriously!!!!! Stay Strong and Keep thinking thin!!

    ReplyDelete