Monday, April 18, 2011

monday, day 1, week 6

I'm so happy. Weigh in today shows -6 kg (13 lbs) since I started 5 weeks ago. I didn't gain this weekend (but I didn't lose either) and today I'm liquidfasting til dinner. I wanted to really see how much I've lost so I tried on my old clothes, because I'm "building" muscles at the gym too. I almost fit into my favourite jeans. My work jeans are loose. I'm fucking awesome!

I couldn't even get them over my hips 6 weeks ago. Not I can button them if i lay down.

This pair was so thight that if i'd gain like one more kg they woldn't fit. Now? Loose!

So.. I'm still a fucking fatty but I'm on my fucking way to fucking thin.

Yesterday I made 60 points. Didn't move my ass from the sofa all day. Ate fine though.

I hope that today will be great for you guys to, maybe my happiness can rub off on you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment