Sunday, April 3, 2011

i officially hate weekends

I suck. Binged on cookies today.. My boyfriend even asked how many I ate.. I think I've been eating around 1000 calories today, perhaps a little more. And I've been fucking living in my couch all weekend. I'm dying to get to the gym tomorrow, and have a fruitfast. I dont want to think about the weigh-in tomorrow..

GAAAH. I'm so mad at myself, why the hell did I eat those sugerfilled things? At least I skipped dinner.. I'm doing really good in the weekdays, but in the weekend I always fuck it up.

My friend asked me yesterday if I can come and work with her on tuesday. I so need that money because I dont have a job for the summer and I dont get any money from school either.. I'll earn about $100, so I said yes, even though it's in the evening. It's a waiter kind of job so i'll burn some calories too.

I hope you guys did better than me.

1 comment:

  1. gotta love jobs that burn calories! I love the nice distraction. Don't sweat the cookies, just move on :) tomorrow is going to be fabulous.

    xo chloe

    ReplyDelete