Monday, April 4, 2011

and here we go again

My fruitfast today didn't go very well.. I was at my friends house after the gym and her mother made this awesome food so I had some. Only a little (they even asked why I didn't eat more) and I burned more than 400 calories at the gym, and I could not have been eating more than that over there, so it's alright, right? I had half a grapefruit for breakfast and a banan and a pear for lunch/snack. I'm allowing myself an apple or a kiwi later, but thats it.

I wish I could fast tomorrow instead, but because I'm working I'll need the energy. And I've lost 1 kg since last monday. I feel horrible because I know I could loose atleast the double. On the upside, the gym was awesome and it felt like I could keep running for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment