Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1

I started on this today, and I'm fucking awesome.

Calories = 600 - 10
Water = almost 4 l - 20
Exercise = 1 h gym and 1,5 h powerwalk = 1300 calories (I'm in the fucking negatives!!!) - 20
Sleep = 9 h - 20
Points = 70

This is the first time I'm in the negatives. I'm sooo proud of myself. I ate more than 500, but I dont fucking care.

And I'm so happy. My boyfriends bestfriend live like 2 houses away from us, and his girlfriend asked me on Facebook if I'd like to go for a walk with her. Now I got another workout buddy, one that lives next door! She wants to loose weight too, so we can really push each other! We're going to the gym tomorrow, and she's going to help me pick a nice food scale so my calorie count can be more accurate.

I lost less than 1 kg since last week. Gained like a fat cow this weekend.. But, I'll loose 5 lb in 10 days.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing that too!!!!! Down 4 lbs!!! I am on day 5. I got period bloat that got worked off though but yesterday was an 80!! Stay strong love!!

    ReplyDelete