Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hi girls!

I'm 66.9, well I was this morning. Fucking Christmas and all it's chocolate.. It's coming off quite fast though, because I've made a foodplan of 400-800 calories a day, + a minimum of burning 300 calories. I will fuck up saturday and sunday (new years = boose and 1st = hangover), but all the other days untill we're leaving january 14th. I will not "diet" while we're away, but I'm not going to overeat, make the healthier option and walk a lot. Cant wait untill we're over there!

3 comments:

  1. Do not worry too much about it.
    We are all battling with the post-Christmas weight gain.
    It will come off soon enough, I am sure.
    Good luck with your plan, it sounds great. :)
    Your holiday sounds like a blast, I hope you have fun!
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 have fun! Great job, chicka! <3 and yes, don't worry when you leave! And have LOADS of fun! i'm sure you don't want P on your ass for eating the absolute minimal.
    fucking jealous of you. <3
    *sighs* <3
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. I love yooooooooooou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the link hehe :) enjoy NYE ;) GL with everything

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete