Thursday, December 1, 2011

Devil

Hi girls!
Morning weight was 65.6. Awesome or what?! I'm sort of back in the zone, even though I bought my favourite white bread yesterday. I dont think I will binge on it anyway. Lived on 3 cups of coffe and ½ a piece of blueberrypie all day, so when P and I were shopping grocerys my body was shaking like it was -50 degrees.. P talked me in to buying the bread, I think he's worried.. I know he is. Well, it's only 5.6 kilo (at first I wrote calories, and could not for my life understand why it looked so wrong) left.

Today I've been eating probably about 600 calories and dinner it yet to come. I'm making it, so I can make it pretty low cal. It'll be no working out for a couple of days now. My throat's all sore.

I'm sorry if you're disgusted by (my) feets.. But this was what my scale showed yesterday morning. I stood there, smiling to myself. 666, like the devil you know? I'm so fucking lame, haha! :)



Favourite thinspo of the moment

2 comments:

  1. Hahah nice one with the devilish weight! Good job, keep it up!

    Also: mmmm blueberry pie...

    ReplyDelete