Thursday, December 22, 2011

65.7

I wont weigh more than 70 kgs when christmas/new years is done. I wont. And after new years till we're going on our vacation (14 days), are P and I are on a diet. I dont know which one I want to do yet, but I think I'll decide next week. Cant wait!

Took laxatives last night. My body did not respond, and I'm not even using them often?! Stupid body, never does what I'd like it to!

Had a bowl of yoghurt this morning (100?) and then nothing until dinner which was chinese food! +34523524624525 calories! Burned like 600 calories today at the gym so I hope I wont gain..

Off reading and commenting!

3 comments:

  1. <3 awe, love. don't worry.
    you'er so tiny.
    i hope you don't either! my body is practically stuck at 70-71kg. i'm like THIS angry because i have seriously done nothing but eat perfectly. i've purged. i've done my share. my weight just won't budge. fuck it.
    <3 awee. have fun during vacation. don't think about food! i will basically come to you with a chainsaw if you do, lovely! :D that's a threat and a response of love if you're wondering.
    also, thank you! i write a lot. it's my...er...hobby? passion? talent? either way, i just plain love it.

    <3 LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Mia!
    Stay strong and focused, and you can achieve anything. :)
    We are all here for you and we all believe in you.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol :D I am on the couch - and I saw this and it so made me think of you ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kzgCdAobawA#! hope you enjoy it and it makes you lol as much as I did :P :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete