Saturday, December 17, 2011

saturday rant

Hi girls!
Had really fun last night. Got really drunk, hehe. Had 3/4 of a burger, 0.5 cup of fries, 4 crackers with cheese, 1 bottle of whine and I think 5 or 6 ciders and 1 piece of bread when I got home. Accidently droped a 1/4 glass of cider in a bar, haha. While talking to P's brothers friend. He also appeared from nowhere with a chair when J and I got there, becuase I had nowhere to sit. With zero intentions, haha.

Another guy that actually had intentions was J's friend who came over before we went out. He kept giving me compliments like aaaaaaall night (he've met me when I was fat, so some of them was about of my weightloss) and asked for hugs and stuff. He even asked me if i could cheat on P, and when I said no he asked "Not even a kiss?". Yesterday I didnt really care but today I got sort of angry. Wtf is wrong with people who tries to get into not-single-persons pants?! Okay if they are inlove or something, but this guy was only horny! And why the fuck did he think I would cheat on P?! I would seriously hate myself forever if i fucked things up with P. If you havn't noticed P is awesome and I really love him. Like for real. Like 2,5 years in our relationship I still get butterflies in my stomach everyday.

Got home around 3 am, went to sleep around 4 and wakeing up at 6.30 in the morning with a serious hangover. Had to take some painkillers and was in a horrible mood. Felt soooo sorry for myself, haha. I feel fine now (12 hours later) and I've eaten 1/2 a pizza and some candy. I will eat more candy and 50 cl of non-light soda while wathing Rango with P in a while. I've not had non-light soda since we were in finland last summer, and I had one, before that it was like.. march I think. When I started dieting.

I want to end this post with: YOU guys are amazing. Really. I dont even think you know how awesome people you are. I wish all of you lived next door with me so we could hang out, haha. The support I find in you is incredible <3

4 comments:

  1. <3 awee. you and P are so adorable.
    well, you are a sexy beast. MAYBE that's why.
    well, i do have nothing to hide, so might as well, eh? it's a quality i picked up from the ex. she used to talk about everything so openly and i kinda got into it as well!
    ahhh. <3 we don't. but we do go camping a lot this month. that means days of being surrounded by no food other than crisps, croissants, chocolate, soda, and doughnuts for the entire day. i have to dig around so bad for some Diet Pepsi but regular? you can find in a heartbeat.

    IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO SEXY

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing night! and guy are jerks anyway, all they want is put their dick into a hole...

    and no, my brother don't give a damn about me losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, sounds like you had fun.
    Awesome! :D
    I hate guys sometimes.
    They are so concerned about getting laid they do not think about the consequences.
    Hope things are going well for you love.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww :) sure does sound you had fun.. The day after head was probably worth it hehe :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete