Tuesday, December 20, 2011

sorry for disgusting information

I'm 66.0 kgs, but I have not been to the bathroom since thursday, so I dont know how much I really weigh.. 800 calories yet today, and I have not been having dinner yet. Thank god P dont need a lunchbox tomorrow so I dont have too cook = I can eat low-cal. And I walked to and from class which burns about 300 calories.

I've been very emotional for a couple of days, craving everything, my boobs have grown like twice its size and I'm not about to have my period. I hope it's just some hormonalimbalance and not a pregnancy.. I'm sort of scared because I dont think I could go through with an abortion, but I'm in the middle of college..

What else? I'm irrataded at most of my friends. I dont know why. LOOOOTTTSSSS of thinks to do at school..

Now: Supersize vs superskinny and youre blogs!

4 comments:

  1. I hope things calm down for you soon, love.
    Hang in there.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon.. It could just be all the stress with school and so on.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon :) And I'm sure its nothing to worry about, <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better soon, sexy!
    i really hope your boobs didn't grow twice their size. i would die! i can only see my boob size go down!
    :D
    AGAIN. FEEL BETTER.
    WOULD A KISS FROM ME DO THE TRICK? ;)
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete