Monday, December 12, 2011

Long time

I'm 66.2 kgs. I'm been eating really much these past 1,5 week. I'm about to start counting today, because I really want to lose these last kgs. I'm walking to class today, even though they say it will rain by the time it's done.

Tried my old shorts yesterday. Those from last summer. They actually fell off my body when I didn't hold them.

And I will stop smoking. I got like.. 7 cigarettes left and when they're gone I'm done. I dont want to be that person, and I really dont feel like doing it anymore. I've been doint it for 7 years and I'm done.

I need to get going.
I miss you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Jeg har savnet deg masse <3

    Good luck quiting, remember when I stopped years ago - was hard, but ttly worth it.

    take care of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've come so far!!! I hope everything goes well. Unfortunately, I'm not done with cigarettes yet.. and that sucks. That's such an amazing feeling - when old clothes just fall off.
    Wishing you everything!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete