Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm so fucking stupid..

Morning weight is 67.1 kgs.. I'm so stupid, so fat and failing. I'm losing motivation a lot latly, which is stupid because I know I only have too look at a ed-related blog and I'll remember what I want. So why dont I read your blogs? I do want to get skinny, do I think it will happen from laying on the couch, eating?!

I want this to change. I've gained a kg since my last post and its noticable.. Good thing I can see it, but bad thing it's on the fucking scale.

A lot of people around me wants to lose weight. Lately they've come to me asking for advise.

I have to study for a while now, but I will be back later today, reading and leaving comments. I WANT to change this!

3 comments:

  1. Uhhh I hate when people ask me How to lose Weight. They think I'm some Weight lose guru. Its like shit what do I tell them?....uhh your gonna get motivated and lose again. Dont worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah honey, the kg will be off in no time.. It is so hard to keep motivated specially when life gets in the way...

    Anywho.. Gl studying..


    take care of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, do not feel bad love.
    We all have slip-ups and gains.
    It happens.
    You just have to get back into it.
    Find that thing that is guaranteed to make you motivated and focus on it.
    You cannot give up!
    We will not let you. :)
    Hang in there love! <3

    ReplyDelete