Wednesday, November 9, 2011

bad blogger..

Yesterday I was 68.3 kgs when I woke up, today I was 67.3. When I started march 15th I was 97.3, with makes it a 30 kg loss in 8 months. Not that bad, right? I'm really tired right now and I'm losing hair like a middleaged man.. It freaks me out, I actuallt lose so much hair ALL THE TIME that I'm scared I might get bald soon. If that's not enough I'm getting a cold.

I realized my stomach isn't flatter. I think it's because my skin are sinking back, if you know what I mean? 30 kgs is kind of a lot of fat, so my skin might have been sort of loose.. Well, it's flatter, but I should not be able too see a difference, I think.

P gets home at 8 pm. Yesterday at 7 I was in the bathroom doing the big one and since I thought I wouldn't be long I left the door open. Guess who got home an hour earlier without telling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bathroom's like the first thing you see when you get home too.. Luckely I managed to close the door just in time, but I was pretty embarrassed and pissed anyway. He just called to tell me he gets here in 10-15 min, and it's 6.40 pm, haha! Good thing is we're sort of used to being disgusting with each other. I had pneumonia summer '10 and I threw up all the time = I had a bucket next to me on the couch aaaaaand a lot of partying = more unintentional purgeing.

I better start making dinner.

1 comment: