Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's been a while..

And I'm sorry. I've had zero motivation to blog and very rollercoasterlike thoughts about food. Sometimes it feels like I can eat what ever I want, and sometimes I dont even feel bad about it. Most days I eat a little and lose weight. I was 66.1 kgs this morning. = I've lost 31.2 kgs since march 15th. Right now I'm eating a huge bown of yoghurt/granola/raisins for brunch.

I'm scared that I might hurt my muscles working out and not eat "properly".  Sometimes when I'm on the treadmill my stomach hurts so bad, yesterday I even had to get off and lock myself in the bathroom crying for 5 minutes.

I need to get skinny. P and I are leaving january 14th for a week at the Canaries. I need to get bikini-fit. It's not going to be easy cause christmas starts sunday.. We're celebrating (aka eating shit) every sunday 4 weeks before christmas eve. Chocolate all over the place, ugh..

Well.. Schools going great. Life in general is going great. I'm tired a lot though, dont know if it's because it's dark like 24/7 outside or if I'm not eating "enough".

I just wanted to let you guys know how it's going and I'm alive.

2 comments:

  1. wooooot.. 31 kg ftw! yay you Mia ^^

    I have missed you missy :)

    Take care of you


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that life is treating you well!
    You have done amazing and it was a bit of a shock to me to see how far you have come in my absence.
    But a good shock, of course. :)
    Well done!
    I hope things continue to go your way; I am sure they will.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete