Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a new year!

Morning weight was 66.4 (and I've got my period) and now my 12-day-bootcamp starts for real. It's past 5 pm over here and I've been ingesting a cup of coffee and water. I've worked off 600 calories at the gym and I will have a salad for dinner. I'm hungry as fuck, but as you all know (and Moss said) "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels". I want to drop so much these 12 days, I want to be gorgeous at our vacation. I want P not to be able to take his eyes off me. I want to be thinner.

Yeah, and my new years eve sort of sucked. Really boring people and I did not fit in.. 2 guys hit on me, and I think one of them is gay. Guy #1 sat with me and P, talking, and knowing P and I are a couple, still he could not take his eyes off my boobs.. P noticed it too, but said it doesn't matter because that guy's REALLY ugly and fat. Guy #2 said his evening became 4 times better when I came, and that was the first thing he said to me. Wierd. Didn't have any snacks, so.. yay for that!

I got sooo much to do right now. Took christmas off, even though I actually had to study. Next 12 days? Working out, studying and not eating.

1 comment: