Monday, January 9, 2012

miss you guys

Friday - sunday was bad for my bootcamp. I was 66.3 kgs today when I woke up, but 65.4 kgs before I hit the shower after the gym and a longer visit in the bathroom. But I think I'm skinnier. I think all the food helped me build up some muscle?

I have not been eating today and I'm planning on having fishballs tonight which is 170 calories, and nothing else. I'm doing some hardcore restriction through out this week until friday night, when we'll have pizza. I cant wait till we leave, and my goal is getting below 65 kgs until then and I will bring work out clothes with me. I'm so freaking stressed out right now. I got a LOT to do at school before we leave, and I'd like to clean the apartment, do the laundry and a lot of home-spa things.

I should read your blogs and comment. I've been really bad at that for a while..

2 comments:

  1. fishballs. that sounds too dirty for me. :P
    ...that is some fucking hard-core restriction for sure. <3
    you've been great, lovely. i'm extremely jealous, but we're all getting closer. :D
    -Sam Lupin
    <3 yay.

    ReplyDelete