Thursday, January 12, 2012

63.6

63.6 kg, scale said this morning. Un-fucking-beliveable. I'll probably fuck it up today though.. No working out and it's 3 pm, and I'm already up to almost 400 calories.. I hope I dont eat more than 700 calories today but my body's craving stuff. Since 5 pm yesterday untill I ate lunch at 12 today I got really dizzy everytime I got up from a chair. I went to the grocerystore and I felt reaaally weak in there. Bought some dried apples and ate 2 before I even could drive home. So, it's not strange I feel like I should eat something, because after I ate lunch the dizzyness was gone. I got A LOT to do before we leave and I dont got the time to be dizzy. I have been sleeping like 8 hours these past couple of nights to.

The other day I lay down on the couch, on the side, and P asked me if I was sucking it in. And you know what? I did not. GAH, I just hope I dont have a week-long binge next week..

1 comment:

  1. it's alright, love. if you go up, you'll just go down again. 63.6 sounds amazing. <3 just awesome. i'm...i don't know where i am. and don't worry about it. if you go past 64-65 tomorrow. just carry on! :D
    but really. you inspire me. so much. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete