Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yey!

I'm 64.0 kgs girls!!!!!! It's creepy how much a 1 kg loss can do! 1 kg now is much more of me than when I was 90+.. And it means 4 fucking kg to my ugw! I even think I can be satisfied at that point. I can already look at myself in the mirror and, though I'm not completely satisfied, not hate what I see. I can definetly see how P's able to find me attractive. I dont have to make an effort to make my ribs show, it's a hint of them all the time. Today I even noticed I almost can see my "chest bones". I dont know what their called but I hope you understand me. Collarbones have been showing for a while and I can sort of see my hipbones. My BMI is 20!

Downside on this 33(!!!!) kg loss is I got some loose skin.. It's not that noticable, I'm not like a bat or anything, but if you know where to look it looks horrible. My arms still look fat, but when I press them against the side of my body, I can see it's not that much fat left. My strechmarks are far less noticable though, which makes me really happy. I'm scared as fuck about maintaining later on.. Finding a balance you know.. And I'm scared on going away. We leave like 4 am this Saturday, and I'm scared of gaining and becoming a whale.. WE'RE GOING ALL INCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!

.. I'm taking a progress picture this Friday, and I will probably post it side by side with my before pic.

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! yaaaay! Grattis ^^


    This is amazing! And you know the skin will get better when the body has had a tad more time to adjust to all the change. I hear doing pilates will help.. (dont know why- but hay, why not)

    I know what you mean by chest bones.. They are lovely ;)

    Just remember - that eventhough its all inclusive- that you can use a smaller plate - and fill more than half of it with veg and salads.. you will still get full and stay low cal ish :)

    enjoy your trip. and again!! Yaaay for the 64! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy. shit. you're...you're...you're like 4kg away from your goal. can i faint or something?! amazing job, chicka. i'm still stuck right on 69,5 but i'm not gonna worry about it until after exams.
    don't worry. you can't gain that much and even if you do gain, you can always lose it. :)
    oh and chest bones. ;) you mean like your ribcage? i think you just described me. i have very prominent collarbones, my ribcage - i can count my bones if i tilt to one side. about four of them. and my hipbones aren't that show-y but you can feel them very sharply. :3
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. take the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete