Wednesday, October 31, 2012

bah

I'm doing really bad. I wanted to redeem myself after the cruise, but I think I'm getting sick or something, because my energylevel is like zero. Today's the worst day yet, I was supposed to do 1 hour on the treadmill, I could handle 25 until I had to stop. I had to run intervals because I could only run 2 minutes without stopping and my pulse was in the roof! Tried lifting weights, but after 20 minutes of doing reaaaaaally bad I decided to go home. I almost didn't hade the energy to walk the 2.5 km home. It took me 45 minutes.. And I ate a HUGE breakfast, so it was not because some lack of nutrition. It's like 650 kalories burned. I guess I've been eating around that too.

Had fun at the cruise. Ate and drank like a fat pig, but I had fun. We had sun almost the entire trip but it was like 0*C in Helsinki so it was pretty cold.

1 comment:

  1. gahhhh. that sounds like the shit.
    fff
    <3 baaaaaabe. we all eat and drink like a fat pig on any holiday. even people who aren't fat pigs. just remember i loaf you like a fat kid loafs cake.
    <3
    plus. i have zero energy lelves all t he damn taim.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete