Wednesday, October 24, 2012

That went well..

I've been eating totally fucked up.. And that's why I havn't been posting. I forgot to tell you that I were going to lunch with P's mom last thursday, so I ate even more shitty.. I've been working out though! Friday I spent 50 minutes on the treadmill (intervalls) and 30 min with weights. Monday I spent 65 min on treadmill (intervalls) and 30 min dumbbells and yesterday I did 25 minutes running om the treadmill, 30 min working these legs and 16 km walking around outside. This morning I was  160.5 lbs. I'm doing 50 min on the treadmill today and 30 min working my core.

Since were going on a cruise friday-sunday, I'll work out monday-thursday this week. I'll not have the time on friday. I've promised myself to eat well until friday too, which I'm doing. At least if you look at the calories, yesterday I had 4 sandwiches (3 with 28% fat butter and 10%cheese, 1 with 2 eggs) and 3 "balls" of (light) icecream. Lost 0.5kg!

It's 8 am over here so I better get started with my paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment