Wednesday, October 17, 2012

another day

I am so hungry it's insane. Plan: no breakfast and tons of water before I go to lunch. I'll run to, and probably from, the gym, no other cardio while there and doing core for 30 minutes. What else can I do on this day of stress? I've got lunch 11.15am, and then I'm meeting up with my brothers' girlfriend at 4pm and I wont be back home until 8.30pm. And I need to read a book for school too.

And hey, I'm 160.5lbs today. Time for a PWO and getting dressed!

1 comment:

  1. omgosh. thats really quick weight loss. i'm 159.2. i'm just a bit under you and much shorter. and this time, i cannot use my frame as an excuse either. xD.
    oh my gosh. ffff. i know that feeling. so hungry it's insane. though i'm not too hungry today. hmm. though i am procrastinating a bit. after this, i'm writing a fanfic, then i MUST study my Physics. really? People have lunch at 11.15am. wow. thats new to me. ive been awake since 7 and i still think 11.15am is totally brekkie time.
    gah. sounds hectic.
    fingers crossed!
    and ugh. do not show me up on my horrendous weight loss :P. ahahaha xD
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete