Tuesday, October 16, 2012

get your act together

I did sort of good yesterday. Grandma decided to make me dinner too, but I ate in moderation and I'm now 161.5 lbs. I guess some of the weight yesterday was waterweight.

I'll soon be leaving for school and I just had a breakfast of 400 (probably 300something, did not weigh it) calories. I'll walk that of to and from class. I also plann to go to the gym today (OMG arms so sore from yesterday). I'm thinking skipping lunch means I get sushi for dinner. Sushi is my new addiction, haha.

Klaudia: Yeah, you should absolutly start your own blog, and you HAVE to give me the url!

Kitty: Thank you hun, been missing you <3

1 comment:

  1. oh! im 160.2 today :c. gah. stupid weight. i cant believe i got so fast. and i was 161.8 yesterday.
    c: ohhhhhh. iim so hungry right now but i can't eat. i cannot eat. i will get as fat as a house and i already am as fast as a house~!!! D: and i just am trying to limit myself to one meal a day and thats as hard as shit today for some reason. oh well. another day and it will probably be routine after 3 days.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete