Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm back, hopefully..

Hi.
This time I will try to really be back on here. It's really helping me losing weight, because when I stopped blogging, things went south.. So I've decided to start over. I'm back at about 163 lbs right now and I feel so incredibly fat. I took new "before" photos today but my official weigh in will be on fridays.

Today wont be a perfect start since I turned 21 last thursday and I'm going to my grandma's today with cake since she didn't come to my birthdaycelebration with the family yesterday. But I have not eaten yet today and  I dont know if I will eat more than the cake and a couple of cookies I made. I've already been to the gym today so I'll probably be fine.

I'm still with P, life's good and my body wierd (stomach's fucked up and weightloss really slow. I can fast without losing almost anything).

2 comments:

  1. happy belated bday :) 21 is a wonderful age! enjoy it!!

    Gl on your new start hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog a few months ago, just before you stopped blogging. I loved it because I can always relate to you! I keep checking if you're back every couple of days and I'm glad to see that you are! I dont have my own blog but are seeing how much it helps you, I think I will start one as well.
    And it's pretty crazy but I turned 21 last Thursday as well!! We have so much in common lol
    Good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete