Monday, February 27, 2012

Hi.

I binged yesterday. And the day before. Yesterday I ate so much candy I ended up in the bathroom puking, without even trying. I think my body just had enough of all the crap I shoved down my throut. I'm on my period so I dont know my weight. Scale said 66 kg, but it's both food and water. Got 3 birthday-celebrations this week, but I'll try to make up for them. I want to get down to 60 AND get fit. It's going to be a lot of hard work, but I got a really nice motivationboost last night for some reason. Well, I dont complain. I'll go to the gym later, but first I have to study for a while.

Went to a little get-together saturday. Havn't seen the guests for a while and they were all like "How thin you've become! Good job". Ate so much I felt sick, so I went home after a while but P stayed. When he got home he told me whey were worried about me. Himself included. Like, for real worried. They even asked him if he took care of me good enough. What the fuck? I'm not even skinny yet.

I'll try to be on more. I miss you guys <3

3 comments:

  1. Mia <3

    Be very careful so you don't end up in a binge mode.. Maybe you should up your calories 1500 ish - and focus on getting fit. I know it sounds like ALOT of calories , but it isn't really that much if you thnk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What my dietician told me is that even when restricting you must try eat three times a day at least to avoid the binges. So I usually have some fruit three times a day. More like five. But it works? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay mia,

    is everything ok? - just wanted to pop on and say that I am thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete