Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Doing better

Scale said 64.4 this morning, a 1.9 kg loss since yesterday morning. Ate 150 calories and burned almost 800 calories, I just needed a great start. Today I've been eating 280 calories and still have dinner left. I guess it will be about 300 calories, but it's okay. I've burned 500 calories at the gym so I'm not going to sweat that. I love restricting, love the feeling of a low intake and energylevel.

Friday will be hard.. F asked me if I'd like to have dinner and go out for drinks. Havn't seen her in a while and I miss her. We'll probably be at my place so I can try to make something pretty low cal, but not odd, suggestions? Anyway, I wont eat before that and I will hit the gym. It will probably not be that much alcohol, so I might get away relatively fine with that.

And I dont know what to do about J. Today she had a friend of hers (who I HATE, and she knows it) come to the gym and a) sit and wait while we were working out (not stressful at all, huh?!) and b) she asked me if I could drive them to J when we were done (nice doing it in front of her!!!!! I dont want to be a bitch and were giving J a ride anyway, so I could'nt say no). And she just gets on my nerves. Her gym membership is expiring in like a month I think - thank god - but until then I just have to cope.. I still love her, but I think we need a break. I think I'm getting on her nerves as well, and maybe that's why she've become this strange. Odd thing is she doesn't seem to realize we're having problems because I cant even go for a walk alone without her asking, a bit accusive, why I didn't call her. Like, sometimes it's nice being alone..

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this recipe on Lotties blog which sounds both yum and its pretty low cal. Here: http://dreaming-skinny.blogspot.com/2012/02/roasted-veg-and-quinoa-peppers.html

    If you are going out for drinks get a gin tonic, or white wine or as Sheldon (big bang theory) puts it - get a diet cuba libre skip the rum (that makes it a diet coke :P) lol

    1,5 kg overnight? wow :)

    ReplyDelete