Monday, February 20, 2012

this is whats up

It's been a while. Nothing but ordinary now a days.. Scale said 65.3 this morning, same as friday, even though it's monday. Anyway. I've got today off, because I did the exam last friday and the new class doesn't start untill tomorrow. How am I spending it? Working out. The challenge of today is 4 hours, 3 times. I've done 2.45 hours, and 2 times already. A powerwalk of an hour, 45 minute walk to the gym and spending an hour there. Burned 1011 calories and it's not even 3 pm yet. I'm doing a fitnessgame on the Xbox Kinect later.

Food's going great today too. A (healthy) sandwich with cottage cheese (180cal) for breakfast and coleslaw and a proteinshake (197cal) for lunch. I'll make white fish and mashed cauliflower for dinner and I might have an orange for snacking later. I've been aiming for a intake of below 1000 calories and burning at least 300 calories a day (those days I dont really have time for a workout). I'm getting healthier, trying not to skip meals and I think I got a better way of viewing myself. Mostly, I'm focusing more on working out than eating.

1 comment:

  1. Having the same weight after the weekend is great!

    How did Friday go? did you have fun? :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete