Wednesday, February 8, 2012

be calm or get the fuck out.

I went to a new hairdresser today. Paid more than 50 % less than I did at my old one. I also got a discount. The male hairdresser seemed to be flirting with me, but I dont know if it was to make me a regular or because I am hot. Because I am hot. Period. A little fat, but still gorgeous. It's a huge difference in the attention I get now and the attention (I did not) get when I was fat. I can not decide if I want to post a picture or not. Well, I do want to, but what if anyone I know come across this blog?

I was still 64.4 this morning.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes worry about that too
    Also cause my career. I'm an actress and if someone recognised me i would be fucked.

    And I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh,,, I think you should ttly post a picture :D You can remove it like a day or two after if you dont feel comfy having it there all the time :)

    I have a really hard time finding a good hairdresser here .. Nordic hairdressers.. Found one.. But now she isn't working there anymore.. And I REALLY need a hair cut.. My hair is all freezy and messy and too much to handle.. :(

    Glad that recipe helped btw :) You could put some green mix salad on the side and it will be a yum low cal meal. :)

    and yaay for staying under 65 ;)

    ReplyDelete