Monday, April 9, 2012

New beginning

Hi guys. I dont know how many of you thats still on, but I guess I'm going to find out. I think I'm back. Been bingeing all easter, gaining 2 more kg (scale said 69.1 this morning. lot's of liquid, but what ever).  It's no need for you to be horrified about my weight. I know it's not 6 kgs of fat, a lot of it is musclemass. But yeah, most of it is fat.. Fat that I want to get rid of. Tomorrow it will be 24 days until I'll go to London with my family. I want to lose as much as possible 'till then. I'm thinking of doing a shorter version of The Skinny Girl Diet. I want to be counting calories again. I need to.

I've been getting these stomachaches from white sugar lately, so it's easy to escape from sweets since I think I'm allergic. Working out is a routine nowadays so that wont be a problem either. Portionsize and dicipline is another question.. I guess I'll have to confess here everyday so I'm sticking to my plans.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hope you're doing well! I'm trying the full SGD and I'm already onto week 2, what's your shortened version?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WB :)

    Ooohh London.. Gotta love London.. Hope you have loads of fun there when that time comes :)

    Gl with the plan love :)

    ReplyDelete