Saturday, April 14, 2012

...

This is going to hell. Yesterday was a total binge and gave me a really angry stomach. Keept on binging anyway. Today I'd gained 0.8 kgs, right back to 67.4 kg. Yesterday went good til I went to a birthdaycelebration at F's place for her doughter whos turning 2. Binged on cake, made my stomach angry. again. Ended up invited to a "grown-up" birthdayparty tonight but since I need a bathroom near me right now I had to cancel.. Alcohol would probably make my stomach worse and contains a hell of a lot of calories, but I really feel like I should start doing things on the weekends.. Ugh.. I have to see a doctor about my stomach. Hurts so bad I almost start crying as soon as I eat anything else than my dietfoods.. Yesterday I even binged on real food, so I should not have been getting any problems.

I'll be really busy at school from now on. 9am-4pm, 3 times a week, leaving me to work out at the gym twice a week.. It sucks, but I have to go running the rest of the week and I'll probably be fine anyway.

I kind of hate my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment