Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Story of my life

So. I'm fat. I started dieting a week ago, and I have already lost 2 kg. The last motivation i needed to get my thumb out of my as was when a midwife asked me about my hight and weight when she was givin' me my birth control pills. She told me to watch my weight.. And it's the first time they have said anything like that, and i've been on that shit for five years now.

The thing is.. I've gained 20 kilos since I met my boyfriend 2 years ago.. I'm not huge, but i'm pretty fat. 178 cm and (started at) 97 kg.. And it disgust me. I got stretchmarks all over my body and I eat like a pig. Or, I ate like a pig. Now I'm tryin' to eat as little as possible.

I hope this blog will keep my motivation up.

And I'm a swede so I'm sorry if my English sucks. Hope you guys will get my point anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you something, blogs are a good motivation!
    and yeah stretch marks, i have them too... If yours are still red, you can still do something about it! mine are white,too late for me lol I hope it's not the case for you too. I think it's the only thing I won't be able to change on my body!

    ReplyDelete