Wednesday, March 23, 2011

-3 kg since last tuesday

I kind of binged yesterday.. My parents came by to see my boyfriends apartment for the first time (and I have "lived" here for about a year now) and I had coffee and some buns.. On the upside, I was on the scale this morning and I've lost a kg since yesterday. I guess I still lost some weight because I still eat less than I did before.. My boyfriend bitch about me not doin' this the "healthy way". Well, it's not healthy being fat either.

I downloaded a really nice app to my phone, it's a list of how many calories things contain. I'm kind of new at this caloriecounting part, so I guess that app is going to be useful.

So.. Have a lowcalorieday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I always eat the same things, so I know the number of calorie by heart now, and I always weight my food. even when I make a pizza. I weight every ingredient I use, count the total, then weight the slice of pizza i'm going to eat and calcul the number of calorie in it. I never eat something I don't know the amount, unless I'm binging :/
    Don't get too focused on calories, or you'll become like me. Your boyfriend is right, doing it the healthy way would be better. I just don'twant you to end up like me. You think you can control your ED, but in the end it's controlling you. And trust me, i was so much happier before, even if i was fat.

    But it's your life so....i can't tell you what to do! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's your last chance, then go ahead! feeling good in your own body is important!
    an i forget to answer you about the red stretchmarks!
    massage them! everyday with either a cream made for that purpoose, or with oil (baobab is the best). I recently got stretch marks because I lost a lot of weight, and ther're barely visible now! I know it takes time, but it's worth it. For the white ones, only laser can help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stay strong darling! Your bf is right, Ana controls you in the end, but I also get not caring until you are thin enough, but there is a no turning back point that we all reach and lose control of the one thing we feel we can control. Just be careful. I am being a HUGE hypocrite though right now because I dont care because I just want to be thin. I just wanted to give a fair warning. Just keep your head up and take it day by day. Think Thin Thoughts!

    ReplyDelete