Wednesday, March 30, 2011

stay focused

I didn't go to the gym today. My arm hurts like hell and I want to let it rest for a day. It hurts when I'm taking notes while studying so maybe it's worth it.. Fuck, why do I always get hurt or sick while trying to work out?

My boyfriend is coming home late tonight, which means that I can eat as little as I want for dinner. I'm having a big exam on friday, so on monday (when I dont need the energy as bad) I think I'll start a fruitfast. I'm thinking a fruit 5-6 times a day.

And it's starting to show, my weightloss. My stretchmarks are not so stretched anymore. But I'm still disgusting and want to cry when I see myself in a mirror. Fuck it. I'm less disgusting than I was yesterday, and I will be even less disgusting tomorrow. It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop, right?

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girlie!! Think Thin Thoughts!! You can do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete