Sunday, March 27, 2011

I will make this work

Yesterday I binged, again. This morning I had gained 1 kg.. It was a really great wake-up-call because me and my boyfriend was invited to coffee at a friend today, and I only had coffee! They had buns and my favoritecookies, but I did'nt touch 'em! I feel so good right now, binging is so not worth it!

Yesterday my boyfriends brother + girlfriend came over. We played Kinect (and me and my bf had taken an 45 min walk earlier) but we also had Pringles, chocolate and popcorn.. It was the stupidest thing ever too.. While I was eating it i actually told myself to stop. I did'nt want it, did'nt crave it. Was not even hungry or anything. But I could'nt stop. I had diet coke though, lol.

That mean I have not lost or gained anything yet this week.. I'll see the final result tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong girl. Once I didn't eat for 3 days and I didn't lose anything, I gained. You'll see, your weight will be like up, down, up, down, up up, down, down... It will not drop everyday untill your GW!
    and nobody resist pringles, so you're forgiven ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep a positive outlook. Everyone has days that are harder than others. Just keep your mind in the right places and be proud of what you accomplish. Good job resisting your favourite cookies! And good job on the walk! Keep it up girlie! Think Thin Thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete